They pretty much adore me :)

Monday, November 9

Yesterday...

Yo.
Welcome to all my lovely new followers. Because I'm not really in the mood to talk shit today, I'll post a poem written by yours truly.!

[..Yesterday..]

"Im done."
...With?
"You."

Simple.
As simple as it gets.
...still my mind rushed to bring meaning to these words.
My heart paused...paused because I knew exactly what it meant.
The simplest way to break up with someone...I knew that it was over.

It feels like yesterday...it's been a year, but still everyday feels like yesterday.
...with everyday being yesterday, have I really moved on?
...
I wake up this morning yearning to talk to you,to tell you how far I've come.
To brag...to prove...
but there is nothing to prove.
I wish I could tell you that I've moved on.
I wish I could tell you that I was happy...as you.

Yeah...Ive grown,
Yeah...I'm more mature,
Yeah...I've done all this great shit mentally because of our outcome
...But emotionally?...Emotionally its still yesterday.
I wish yesterday would stop being today.

Simply put I miss you.
I know that this is best...but still I miss you.
Is this where I'm supposed to be?
...too scared to try again, too scared to love?
am i supposed to resent those who try?
am i supposed to...still love you?

It feels like yesterday...it's been a year, but still everyday feels like yesterday.
...with everyday being yesterday, have I really moved on?
...


Yea, i wrote this after the whole "It's been a year" post. [If you missed it, check it out ---> *HERE*]. Don't worry I'll be back to my shit talkin self soon! Until next time...Toodles!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I liked that poem you wrote.

Secretia

Robyn Latice said...

Thank you :)

Sylvia said...

Thanks for the comment!!! I think with your skin tone a fuscia! What do you think? I think fierce!

Robyn Latice said...

No problem! And yea probably bc that bright pink just makes me look hella crazy! lol! :)

[The Adopted Brother] said...

No you didnt put his picture on here!!!!
Oh lord........

Robyn Latice said...

Lmao. I edited it so you cant see his face. GOSH! I was waiting on you or Reem to say something, dont worry its only temporary. Im actually gonna take it dwn now, its messing with my head. <3

SuperStarStorme said...

brill poem! knocked me out with the opening! i was like 'oh damn! i FEEL that'
x

Robyn Latice said...

Thank you :)!