They pretty much adore me :)

Thursday, November 5

Trying to get attention my ass....

Yo.
So, I've decided to just start posting my random ass thoughts as well to this blog. Meaning, I’m going to stop trying to be so structured and find things that everyone wants to discuss. Nope. I’m quitting with all of that. Now my blog is all about me! Yeap...


So on facebook my profile photo is of me wearing a cute top and my panties. [See my facebook badge in sidebar]Yeap, my panties. It wasn’t a whole “Oooh let me take a picture in my panties and post it on facebook" type of thing. Nope I took the picture while lounging in my room one day. I looked in the mirror and was having one of them “shit I look good" moments and grabbed my phone and snapped a few pics. I always lounge in my room without pants so at the time it wasn’t a big deal. I liked one of the pics and put it on facebook. Since then I've had all kinds of EXTRA comments, inbox messages, text messages, and even direct face to face comments about my damn picture. And I’m always like dude it aint that serious! Comments in the inbox range from " You’re so beautiful/jazzy/confident/classy?" to “Damn. Sexy as fuck/Let me handle that body/ oooh-wee/ “and all other types of bullshit. IF I know them [meaning if I know who these dudes are outside of facebook] I'll send back "Thank you." expecting it to be the end of the convo. But it rarely ever is. It’s always followed by some lame attempt to get at me. & I’m like on facebook...really? Why?--Anywho, the "in person" comments are always about how naked I am on my picture and how I need to put on clothes or something of the sort. I don’t believe I’m naked. Yes, I have my panties on...but all of my thighs aren’t even showing. It’s just a small portion of leg revealed and its a big fuss over nothing. A lot of people think I do shit like that for attention. Somebody [a female of course] wrote me in my honesty box. First off I’m thinking who the fuck uses Honesty Box anymore...and why the fuck is some random bitch writing me. The message stated "Um, you need to put some clothes on in your profile picture. Stop being so nasty, trying to get attention." <---Wtf? I’m like...hello, who the fucks attention am I trying to get? I don’t want that lame ass attention, and I don’t want strangers lusting over me...I damn for sure don’t do it for the attention. I like the picture; I think its badass...so I made it my profile photo. I don’t mind people commenting saying whatever but when they start to think I’m doing it just because I enjoy getting all the lame excuses for men approaching me...It pushes my buttons. Another reason why I don’t deal with too many females--that's hating to me. If you don’t like the shit remove me from your friend list and have a nice day. Damn, all up on my clit--Can you let go please. Shit. Can’t be doing shit for myself these days. Ughhh, I’m starting to hate facebook, its sooo lame...and messy, and boring as fuck! I think I might remove myself then people won’t have to think I’m doing shit on there for attention. Anywho just me venting again..! Until something else pisses me off....Toodles!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's good.
I'm gonn see you on Facebook too.

Secretia

Sylvia said...

LMAO! Great post! fuck the haters!...LMAO honesty box! LOSERS! Anywhoo! Great blog & thanks for follwoing mine!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the comment...

I'm relaxed... I might go natural in the future... but I still love the creamy crack...

Cook.ThePoet. said...

smh, people all in ya atmosphere. back the fuck up! lol. cute post. facebook urks me sometmes too.and for the dam record dat pik is dope and if i had you as a friend i kindly wudda pressed dat like button lol & BTW thanksz so much for your beautiful comments on my blog. i really appreciate all of them =)...ttlysz

-Cook.ThePoet.

Neesh B Fly said...

Nice Blog Girl..

Robyn Latice said...

Secretia- Thanks! I always enjoy your comments:)

Sylvia-Yes, Honesty box..lames lol!& Thanks & your welcome! :)

Star- I want to go natural--and no problem. Thanks for commenting!

Cook- lol, ikr. And Thanks so much :). And your welcome..I love your blog, you hv a new fan!

Neesha- Thanks so much!

Yinkuslolo said...

kwik question, how id du know the honesty box person was a girl. can you know who writes in ur honesty box?

Robyn Latice said...

They are color-coded. If it shows up pink, a female left the comment. If it shows up blue a male left the comment. And no you dont know exactly who the person is, just the gender.