They pretty much adore me :)

Thursday, November 19

" Yea babe, you can fuck my best friend! "

Yo.
Ok, so I was really about to take a MUCH needed nap...but I got some shit to say. Ok, this isn’t my usual rant on shit I see on facebook/YouTube/other blogs...etc. Nope, this is some real life bullshit. Ok. So there are these two girls I went to school with. [I've known them since middle school and elementary] These girls are....wait, since this is real life shit I have to use "codenames" for these silly ass brauds-YoYo and Amanda-. Ok, so these two girls are friends. Like close knit friends, they even live together. Yea it's that serious. So one is skinny as hell and the other...well she aint. So for the sake of their identity well call the skinny one YoYo, and the other one Amanda. Ok so dig this, YoYo fucked Amanda's ex boo last night. We will call him Andre....! And that’s not even the part I’m really concerned about...there is more. Amanda told Andre he could fuck Yoyo and Yoyo agreed. [Giving this nigga permission to fuck her Best friend] Shocked yet...well it gets worse. Andre and Yoyo fucked in the house [where Amanda also resides] and she could hear them fucking...........!


Bruh [I don’t even use that word] that’s some dumb ass messy bullshit.
Anyone who doesn’t have a problem with some bullshit ass fuckery like this is just out of their damn mind. What the fuck is up with these bitches. I mean...Hold on, let me give you a little background on Andre and Amanda. They were doing their thing for a long while. She had feelings about him or whatever...but yall know, some shit just don’t work out. But they remain cool. Now last year one of Amanda’s other close friends, we will call her Shannon, fucked Andre too. Amanda didn’t give her "permission" and was furious at first when she found out...but quickly accepted it and marked it off as nothing. [She and Shannon are still close as ever...if not closer!]What the fuck? Dude seriously what the hell is wrong with yo ass to associate with hoes [YES HOES] who would fuck your ex-boo thang. Even with permission? So basically Andre done fucked 2 of your closest friends and yo dumb silly ass. I understand if dude was JUST dick...did I just lie like that? Yea...I wouldn’t understand it even if he was just eatin her pussy. You don’t go " Aye he was only eatin me, we can all share that fye ass head." Hell naw bitch.
Let's switch this whole thing to if I were Amanda. Number one: Shannon would have been cut. You aint gone fuck with my ex and try to be my best friend. No ma'am, and when I ask yo ass about it you lie to my face until wayyy later on. Bitch please! Shannon would know not to speak two words to my ass EVER again in life. Grimy bitch. Next: If Andre asked me permission to fuck one of my BEST friends...his ass would have got cut. No. First his ass would have got laughed at [Giving him a chance to correct his mistake by pretending to laugh with me and say he was "just playin"]! Ooooweee, if ya'll knew how truly disgusted I am about the whole little messy situation. Anywho after I cut his ass or he corrected his mistake then that would be it. It wouldnt have been no "Yoyo fucking Andre while I can hear them" situation. What does Amanda possibly think of her friends? what the fuck do her friends think of her? Grimey ass bitches sharing niggas....its way to many dicks in this world for that nonsense! Like fareal! What makes this ok with them? They can all sit around and compare how good or how garbage Andre dick is. Aw yea that’s cool? Where the fuck they do that at? Andre getting the best of the situation...wonder how he feels when he walks in a room with them, knowing he done fucked 3 bestfriends. [& shit if I were Andre, if they let me--I'd do the same shit...Smh at myself, I'd be one triflin ass nigga]
Clearly, I don’t think to highly of these girls. I mean they cool...to party with, but as actual friends...yea I don’t think any of them really know the definition of a friend. Or if they have ever had a real one. Because I know for a fact real friends don’t pull bullshit as moves like that. Now me and Yoyo have history. Terrible unwanted history that proves just how much she doesn’t know what "a friend" is. Silly ass. !
[I typed this way earlier today...waiting for an anonymous source to give her quotes so that I could insert her opinion..but she never did, Smh...!]
So..is this ok? Would you ever give your best friend permission to sleep with your ex? Or...if your bestfriend slept with your ex behind your back, Would ya'll still be friends?...Thoughts and comments! Ok, Until next time.Toodles.

8 comments:

Myne said...

Wow, this is some long ass rant but I can see where you're coming from. LOL. Your friends are very strange characters.

Just came t check your blog, seen your comment somewhere.

Leiominala said...

yea that sounds like a trollop circus fiasco smh hot mess i wonder if the yoyo and amanda r rele okay with the situation or if Amanda doesn't really like it but is tryna act like its okay because she knows that yoyo would've have slept with andre anyway so just to avoid straining the relationship and upsetting where they live and everything she just tried to act like a dude wasn't gunna come between them i dunno

Bubbles said...

WOW!
too much!
I would have cut somebody!

Knottie. said...

uhm NEVER ! there are just some boundaries that are never discussed but we as respectable women should just adhere to. i guess them brawds just dont have the same solid ass mindset or ever got the common sense memo. psh. smh.

madd love.

JStar said...

Thats just triflin...Seriously....Aint no other words for that...I dont care if they went together in the 1st grade and didnt do anything, I just would NEVER go there...There are some lines you just dont cross...

sunshinestar110 said...

Ok all of that is messy! I can't blame him cuz boys will be boys but what kind of friend signs off on letting her BFF have sex with ex? that some crazy nasty shit...smh...it says alot about them as ppl.

Ro said...

That term "freinds" is just thrown around so loosley. Those girls aint friends.....they just hang around each other. Po Thangs...

xxxx said...

this is some slopy ass fuck shit.. first off aint no nigga gonna be fucking me and my friends and that shit is going to be cool with me. my ex while we were together fucked two of mhy friends and all three of their asses got cut off and cut.. let alone in my house?! no bueno... that shit is no rocking and its fucking disgusting.. in a wold of AIDS and resistant stds these dumb broads is really taking a chance with their health like this.. smh dumb bitches never prosper.. silly hoes need to sit down.. now thats real