They pretty much adore me :)

Wednesday, November 4

Ghetto Poem--wtf is malt likka & bar ba q? -lol

Yo.
Hello everyone. This is just another random post, nothing to discuss in general. I was reading someones blog and had to post this....! It is the ghetto-est poem I've ever read. I'm all for recieving poetry from guys but this? This...Im pretty sure I could do without. Hella funny though. Enjoy! :)

Ghetto Poem:

Gurl I love you, straight up fa sho

Or I wouldna told them ova girls not to call me no mo
I knewed it was true, da first day I seent you
Why you thank I do, the thangs I do?

Rememba ha I usta wine and dine you,
Schlits Malt Likka and Bar Ba Q?
I gave you a bubble baff and fed you grapes
cuz dey was on sale that week a dolla ninety eight.

Romantic evenins afta dark
Skreet light walks around da park
Like the very first time you had came ova my house.

And you got all skerd cuz that roach was on yo timbs
I was right there wit a can o' spray
to be yo super man and save da day.

I ain't even pay my light bill,
so I can take you to da club...
Don't knock ova dos candles and burn up my rug!
And dat night we made luv for a long little bit of time
I hope you got yours, cuz I shole nuff got mine!
I woke up early and made you breffix in bed
Sep for I ain't have no juice, no grits, and no eggs.
Didn't have no cereal and was fresh outta milk.
so we had some toast and some tato chips.
I use to rub lotion on ya feets and massage ya back
I found you some glue when you lost one of yo tracks.

Now what man you knowed
ever loved you like dis?
Gurl please just take my name
off dat chile support list.


lol, seriously this is soo funny to me. Anywho. Toodles!

4 comments:

She Hate Me said...

Gurl please just take my name
off dat chile support list.
================================
Now imagine Plies rapping that slow over a Zaytoven beat with Lloyd on the hook.

Money in the bank.

Damn, I should be an A&R. LOL That poem is STRAIGHT GHETTO. LMAO

Prissy said...

"I ain't even pay my light bill,
so I can take you to da club..." oh gosh. I wonder who write this?

Knottie. said...

lol i got thiss on my fonee oneday andd wass dyinn !

Anonymous said...

My malts were Old English and Colt 45.

Secretia