They pretty much adore me :)

Saturday, November 14

Wtf? These bitches done hacked my account!

Yo.

So, I've been up all night trying to find a way to hack these hoes back. [For those who didn’t read the end of my last post---My best friends decided to make their day a little better by hacking into my facebook profile last night...] I was like what the hell? What’s wrong with these lifeless tricks? I was too drove [upset]. How dare they hack into my page? Invade my little privacy. And of course they are reading this, and I'd like to say “Karimah and Allyson...ya'll are some bitches and I can’t stand yall sorry asses." But they wanted me to know because they could have definitely gotten away with it...if they didn’t decided to respond to one of my wall post. I logged on and was like...what is this? I didn’t respond to this shit...I wasn’t even on here 8 minutes ago. Aghh, someone has hacked my page. Then I calmed down when I read the content of the wall post and saw that Reem had posted something to my wall as well. But of course they want to act stupid about the whole thing, like they don’t know shit. Like these hoes didn’t text me and say “Log on facebook."--like Reem didn’t leave her signature writing responding to the wall post...or like she didn’t post a random Ahhaahahaha at the end of her wall post.Ughh. But it's cool! I thought I knew the way to hack, so I THOUGHT getting them back would be easy. Hell naw. So far I've had to pull all kinds of tricks and shit...Ughhh! And I'm still not done, but I'm pretty sure before the end of the day I'll have all I need to know.! :) ! At first I was just going to freeze their accounts where they just can’t log in and stuff, downloaded the program and everything. Yeap, but that’s not good enough. And since they want to be childish, I’m bringing it as low as it gets. So IF this works, I will be reporting back with yall on an update of exactly what and how I did it! Lol :)! And to the whores [Reem& Ally]: I got yall bitches! *evil laugh*...and on that note I'm out! Toodles!

3 comments:

Sylvia said...

I gave you an award to show you my appreciation! Chck it out! Hope you like it!

Anonymous said...

That was a shitty thing. You'll recover OK though. Take care, Robyn.

Robyn Latice said...

Sylvia--Aghhh, Im rushing over now!

Secretia- I know. They totally suck! Thanks!