They pretty much adore me :)

Tuesday, November 24

Just Wondering...

Yo.
Today...well today taught me never to take Nyquil and doctor prescriptions together. Lol. I slept for around 19 hours...and when I woke up I swore it was around noon. Wrong, I woke up at 9:00...p.m! Missed 2 classes and still feel like hell. But I digress. Thanks for all the wonderful "Get Well" wishes. I really do appreciate it. I made my blog rounds, some of you post 2 million things a day making it IMPOSSIBLE for me to catch up..lol! But even if I dont comment on EVERYthing, know that I do read EVERY blog I follow! The blogs I follow are like a replacement to my TV. They keep me caught up on current events AND keep me highly entertained! Anywho...today I was just thinking a few things over, and wondering is what I'm doing a waste of time.


Have you ever wished you could get a glimpse of your future life? Not to be older or anything....but to see how certain things work out. Like when you start a relationship and wonder if this is going to be the one...do you ever wish you had a glimpse just to see if he'd be in that future of yours?! Or a glimpse to make sure that what you’re doing gets you to where you want to be. To make sure that you become someone...! I wish I could have a glimpse, a glimpse to where I’m completely stable/graduated college/started a career/ and possibly a family. But I guess having that glimpse would make things easy...or maybe more difficult. If you had a chance to see your future would you take it? That question is similar to “If you had a chance to know the exact date you die...would you want to know?"! My answer to that would have to be No. I'd obsess with things I need to get done before that date and my life would be on a complete time schedule. I'd surely stress myself out trying to squeeze it all in. Every second would be life changing...and when that day came. I'd surely go crazy and have a COMPLETE breakdown. Maybe if I had a glimpse into my future I'd be the same. I'd change what I was doing to compensate with whatever it is I saw. Hmmm...It's best that I make my mistakes and slowly learn from them. Its best that I grow, things are best the way they are...No premonitions needed! Ok, just a daily off the wall thought. What about you all. If you had the chance to see a glimpse of your future...would you take it? OR... If someone knew the EXACT date you'd die, would you want them to tell you?! Why or Why not...Until next time babes, Toodles!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Been thinking about that for years. Yes I would like to see the future, and know when my last day on earth is going to be.

Know when to stop exercising and start eating too-haha.
Who to be nice to, who to help, who to avoid.

Secretia

Ro said...

Glad your feeling better!!!

Ro said...

I don't think I would want to see. It would take the fun out of life if you knew what would happen :-)
HAWT PICS too!

Supastarrr said...

Glad you're doing better! I wouldn't want to see my future or know when I'm gonna die. Living everyday like it's my last is a good enough approach for me

K. Michel said...

Well, the scary thing about the future is also what makes it so inspiring. The future changes. So, if I see myself in the future and I have a beautiful wife, a house and kids... I might get complacent and start to fall back a bit. Thinking that I'm going to be well off anyway. You know what I mean, Miss Robyn?

Also, if I see that I'm in an abusive relationship... I can make the necessary arrangements so that this will NEVER happen. So, knowing about the future isn't enough... it's what you do with your "present" that counts.

When it's all said and done, NOBODY lives in the future. The present is all we have, babe.

Kia Poison said...

FEEL BETTER! and we dont wanna hear that your tired..with your 19 hours of sleep girlfriend! lol!!!

thanks for following!

damnit kia of tastelessdiamonds.

Sylvia said...

Nope...I believe Ignorance is Bliss!
Feel better hun!

Myne said...

Glad you feel better.

Your question reminds me of the ABC show Flashforward. I would like to know the date I'll die so I can say goodbye and get ready.

Don said...

I probably would like to know my death date. I mean, why not? Maybe I'd do things more differently than beforehand. Perhaps.

That said, no glimpse into the future for me - it might scare me. LOL.

You slept 19 hours? Damn. What exactly is that prescription? I t might come in handy...

CompulsoryStyle said...

i always think about this.. it's like i want to know but then again i don't because it will prob. take the fun out of it.. but i think i would want to know the exact date i would die so i could do things differently but i guess regradless if i know or not i should start living each day as if it's my last even though i don't know my last day on earth.