They pretty much adore me :)

Monday, November 16

"Um...Who are you?--Ignore that ass"

Yo.
Ok, so I have a question. Why do random ass females add you as a friend on facebook? I mean really...what is their purpose. Usually I'll just ignore their request because in my mind if they are adding me I'm always like there is an underlying reason. For example: Today some girl sent me a request to be my friend. [In my mind, I concocted a whole story as to why she was probably adding me.] “Wtf? Who is this girl trying to be all up in my business? Hmm...Let’s check out her profile and see if I know her... [checking profile]...Nope. Don’t know her. Well it says she went to school at [Insert a local high school in my hometown], I only know a couple of girls from that school. One which I blocked from my profile. She probably adding me so that her and the girl can be all up in my shit. So that the girl I blocked has access to my business... Nope, decline that ass." <---Yeap, that’s the exact conversation that went on in my head. [...Don't judge me!] I always think they are adding me to be messy, to be nosey, and to be all up in my business. Mind you all that on facebook I have everything set to private. So if you’re not on my friends list and you see my name from someone else’s profile all you see is "Robyn Valentine" in black. You can’t see my profile picture; all you can do is send a message or a friend request. Now some random girl adding me as "Robyn Valentine"...Hmm? Is that not shady to yall. [For those who don’t know my last name is not Valentine---that’s just a 'joke' with some friends.] So why add me? Guys do this too, but I never think the same of the guys. I mean if I don’t know them I won’t add them anymore either because soon as I accept that request they send some lame ass shit to the inbox. But I always just mark the guys off, but the females?! Nope...I’m still trying to figure out why this recent girl tried to add me. I always want to message them and ask “Do I know you?"...just to see if someone is going to say “No, I saw you on someone else’s page and just wanted to be a nosey bitch." or " My homegirl dont like you and I just wanted to see who you were." Hmm, come to think of it…The reason I'm probably so on the fence about the whole situation is because I know why I add random girls I don’t know. Or why I used to. [Warning: This is an EXTREME psycho move]One time I went through my ex boyfriends list [while we were together]and added EVERYONE on his friend list that wasn’t on mine. Lol, I know that’s hella crazy but he was having wall conversations with to many people. And I wanted to see what he was saying to them, not what they were saying to him. And the only person who questioned my friendship was his cousin who lived out of state and was like “Um, do I know you?"...and I was like “Nope, just adding you from someone else’s friend list." Hmm, I’m sure she thought I was hella crazy...and she still accepted?! Hmm, crazy! Anywho, I've added girls that my friend’s exes are talking to or dating because I want to put a face with the girls my friends currently dislike. So that I can judge and see if he upgraded or not…lol! Being nosey….tisk tisk tisk. And don’t you hate it when a person you can’t stand tries to add you. Aren’t you like “Wtf? Now this bitch KNOW I don’t like her and her ass don’t like me...Why she tryna be childish--ignore that ass.” Lol, maybe that’s just my reaction. Do some girls add you sincerely to make new friends?!Just a random rant... [I have to stay off of facebook]---Toodles!
P.S-
This has nothing to do with my topic. I just thought this was funny as hell! I love lamebook. If you need a laugh definetly go check it out! They find the DUMBEST shit on fb! :)


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was well-said, Robyn. I know what you mean.

Secretia

Skeletronix said...

yeah i remember i dated a guy from Hall...OMG...every bitch up in der added me because my name was on his page...
and @ 1st i didnt realize it. but i told him to keep them girls off my shit. so he changed his status basicly to that.

iono bout chicks...y the cruel intentions

Neesh B Fly said...

lol at LAMEBOOK THO I DON'T REALLY LIKE FACEBOOK BUT I HAVE ONE THO and thanks for the birthday wishes

Supastarrr said...

lol I do the same thing when females add me. I ask them if i know them too. this one girl said "no but you're my friend's friend". I'm like okkkk? i ignored the request && the bitch went on to try to add me 2 more times. is it THAT vital my nig?

Neesh B Fly said...

Girl you got all the Songs in your little Juke box..Emotional Rollercoaster was my ish back then..and i just gave you an award on my blog

JStar said...

I feel ya lol...but I am like that with everyone male or female on facebook. I only add people I already know and be having guys from all over the world sending me friends requests lol...and Esp a random broad, oh naw...

Ro said...

I posted my thoughts on cheating over at my other blog:
http://love-faithhope.blogspot.com/
let me know what you think

Robyn Latice said...

Secretia- Thanks you as always for the sweet comment! :)

Skeletronix-lol, Girls are naturally nosey..they just wanted to be all in your shit. Smh!

Neesha B.Fly-lol, lamebook keeps me laughing. And thanks. Emotional Rollercoaster was my ish too! Thanks for the award :)!

J-Star- lol, I used to add EVERYONE but then I got some sense..lol! I dont add random dudes anymore either..I wont add some of the ones I know. Smh.

Ro- Loved it! :)