They pretty much adore me :)

Tuesday, January 26

Doug E Fresh...

Yo.
Okay...usually I dont even post videos..But I was going through a whole bunch of old rapper videos on YouTube..and stumbled across an old interview with Doug.E.Fresh. I love him! I had never seen this one though..and apparently its a documentary of old school hiphop..I want it! Anywho...Im pretty much in love with his beatboxing section on this.[especially the breathing part..oooooh!] Anywho..I think its amazing how people can do this with their mouth. i love old school rap...thats the only rap I would listen to until last year..then I start listening to this stuff called rap today. Anywho...enjoy his beatboxing! :)




and just because i thought this shit was HILARIOUS! Who the hell decided to put Biz Markie on Yo Gabba Gabba [a childs show]..? He is a wonderful beatboxer from back in the day..but he would scare the hell out of me if i were a child watching this. Lol..Im dying over here...pay attention to his poses at 0.05! Hahahaah!Sorry Biz.


Toodles!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like Doug E Fresh.

JStar said...

You are too young to know about them lol...J/P the greats right there...

Cook.ThePoet. said...

you are nt alone on this one. lodi dodi is still my fav song. i bumped to old skoo early. my soul is stuck there forreal

-Cook.ThePoet.