They pretty much adore me :)

Monday, January 25

Continuing the "fuckage" after the breakup...

Yo.!

Yesterday I was talking to a close friend when she said something that just made me want to blog. We were talking about 2 couples that broke up recently. She stated how she thought it was just a plot so they would be single for Valentines' Day and that they'd hook right back up with them after that. I said something about being pretty sure that their still fucking anyway. She then said " Well duh, there's still sex! Its 2010!"..."Wth? What does that have to do with anything?"..."Everybody's doin it these days...Continuing the fuckage after the relationship"! [Sidenote: Fuckage? Yea..I def have no clue why she used that word..or made up that word either!] What kind of statement is that to be made?....A damn true one. Why once people fall out of love, make mistakes, or what the hell ever it is that breaks them up...they continue " the fuckage" after the relationship? Is it not just silly?
I know a couple who had been together a few years and broke up, claiming it was for good. A guy [an ex] stated his opinion on it. " You know she still fucking him right? Thats just so stupid. How stupid can you get. He broke up with her and she still giving him pussy?..The one thing that a lack of could possibly get them back together..She just dumb." Mind you that me and him basically had the same shit going on....but he claims our shit is different...smh. Hearing him say that was an eye opener...!I always think its a silly idea to be without the relationship title but getting all the relationship benefits. Even when I was in that same position. Its silly to continue to go out, fuck, chill, talk on the phone the same but not have a title? When situations go down like that my mind says he just wants to be a hoe. Ya'll are dating...unofficially so that he can fuck whoever without you really being able to bitch over it. But why has it become so fuckin common. Mostly every couple [i know] who has had a failed relationship have continued fucking after...unless the breakup was drastic. [& i know a few that still fuck even then]...Why?? I really would love to hear the answer to this! Does it lose a guys respect if your still fucking him afterwards..? I know girls who have said its because they would settle for having a little of him instead of losing all of him. Why though? Explain the whole continuing "the fuckage" after the relationship to me. Ive been there, done that..but still I need to get a grasp on it all!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is all according to what's important to us. Me, I want all or nothing.

Secretia

NightFall914 said...

Society overall seems more focused on sex then generations before. We have all these new rules, exceptions and social concepts that allow for more "fuckage". It doesn't make sense but please believe it ain't stopping anytime soon.

xxxx said...

everyone is different. honestly alot of times i get told that i think like a dude (which is not a good thing lord knows im trying to change my ways lol) because i dont see the big deal in things like that. it doesnt matter to me because i know that right now my main focus is school not being in a serious relationship with someone, i dont take people that i go to school serious and i dont take people in my age group serious. guy im dealing with now ive been fucking him since 05' bad to say but i have and i am cool, not everything needs a title. there are plenty of people who has been with the same person for years (10 on up) and havent been married but that doesnt mean they dont love their partner any less. it just means that what they have work for them. i see nothing wrong with fucking after breaking up.. ive done it before and honestly my reasoning was this and still is: i dont want to add another body to my count & comfort (i know him, he knows me, he knows my likes and dislikes)

khaki la'docker said...

hmmmm... i dont see what it being 2010 has to do with anything but yeah, a lot of people do continue to have sex after breaking up. Sad to say... I have done this but the D was good. *hangs head in shame*

Ro said...

real talk if that loses a guys repect then
I aint gettin no respppeccctt (in my martin voice)..
If the dick is good...its good.
and if you give it up..Who's really losing out here???...LMAO

Sandy Davone said...

Kind of reminds me of open relationships. Even if you are just fucking the person there has got to be some attachment to it. Like how can you not get mad when you hear the person you fucking with it fucking someone else. I couldn't do it.

Myne said...

Definitely not.

Just Another Black Man Out Here Trying Not To Be A Statistic said...

I don't understand it either, but I think it could be for a number of reasons. I mean the sex could've been off the chain or it could still be some sense of trust there.

On another note though, you're at school at UCA that's what's up. I'm from Marianna, AR. I think it's cool to see someone blogging from Arkansas....lol...I'll be following the blog.

F said...

I do agree that it is a shame to keep on maintaining the perks of a relationship without the acknowledgement of being in one. Yet, this is only truly bad if one of those involved is being misled. If both parties are just fucking with no feelings attached, I think the mutual understanding doesn't count as anything wrong.

JStar said...

I think its that we are comfortable with that person...and even if we dont like them and the sex was off the hook we start to miss that...I have before, until I found the new person who was worthy of the goodies...There was one man that I cheated on EVERY husband and relationship with...Just couldnt get him out of my system...Knew him since I was 15 (19) years...We never had beef so he was the one man I relied on to give me what I needed....Even if the relationship was good with my man, I still couldnt get him out of my system...So I decided to make it work with him, and that was the best decison I have ever made in my life :)

Anonymous said...

Ookay so when you leave a relationship. . it's a little bit of a shock to be single. To end everything so suddenly. The 2 of you decide that the emotional part of the relationship isn't gonna work, but of course u still have physical needs. I think it's like saying there's no future for us but since your here, let's keep this physical aspect of our relationship alive until it gets old. Then we'll go our separate ways. The guy (&girl) might not be ready to jump into anything else w/ another person just yet(whether it's emotional or just physical). I think it's just 2 people subconsciously saying they're not quite over each other. I mean the minute you say "it's over" your feelings don't automatically disappear. So you kinda gotta let it burn out after the relationship.

And in the case of me and my ex, we're not officially done & I'd rather he come to me for sex than stick his dick in some random chick that he hasn't built ANY trust with. She could could tell him anything & be burning all over the place! And vice versa, I'd rather do him than fuck with another nigga bc he's who I'm comfortable doing it with. Bc I already know his body, he knows mine and we know how to please each other. It's too much trying to learn another person.

Unless the guy is just known for being a hoe and fucking around with EVERYBODY, There's nothing shameful about it. I do it and At least I can say I'm fuckin somebody who has/had some kinda significance in my life, not a random person.

tha unpretentious narcissist© said...

i think that's some dumb shit..

once we've broken up that's it for me. if we're gonna continue to fuck we might as well continue to be together.